Two applications are REQUIRED to apply for the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program for Fall 2013 Enrollment Consideration
Advising Appointment Times
vary by advisor:
To schedule an advising appointment, please call the Department of Physical Therapy at 916-278-6426.
Please include your responses to the following:
- First and Last Name
- Contact telephone number
- Baccalaureate degree major and from which college/university degree was earned
- Are you applying for Fall 2013 enrollment consideration?
- Have you completed all the required prerequisites?
- Have you volunteered and/or worked in a physical therapy setting?
- Indicate the days and times you would like to schedule an appointment.
Bring a copy of your unofficial transcripts and download and complete a DPT Prerequisite Worksheet for 2013
to review with the Faculty Advisor.
Applicants with Foreign Documents:
Domestic applicants applying with transcripts from outside the U.S. must complete 8 units of the prerequisite course work listed in the DPT Supplemental Application by end of Fall semester, 2012 and have two (2) references from U.S. or Canadian licensed physical therapists.
Department of Physical Therapy (main office) is located in
Solano Hall, room 4000
Sac State Visitors Center
Summer 2012 Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm