Careers in RPTA
Park and Recreation Resource Management is one of four emphasis areas in RPTA - as a minor, courses in this concentration goes nicely with a degree in Environmental Studies
Bachelor's Degree Application
You may type directly on these forms: (If PDF doesn't open in current browser try a different one)
- 2004-2006 Catalog Form
- 2006-2008 Catalog Form
- 2008-2010 Catalog Form
- 2010-2012 Catalog Form
- Recreation Therapy Catalog Form
(The university also provides a generic sample of a Bachelor's Degree Application for graduation)
*Please note that the title of your degree is
*You are receiving a Bachelor of Science
*Your concentration is Recreation and Park Management OR Recreation Therapy
Internship-Related Forms and Manuals
- Internship Manual RPM
- Internship Manual RT
- Form A (Pre-Internship Hours)
- Form B (Intent to Intern)
- Form C (Petition to Waive Requirements)
- Form D (RPM Internship Contract)
- Form D (RT Internship Contract)
- Form E (RPM Internship Summary Reports)
- Form E (RT Internship Summary Reports)
- Form F (Final Project Proposal)
- Form G (RPM Intern Evaluation)
- Form H (RT Intern Evaluation)
- Form I (RT Intern Student Work Log Sheet)
- Form I (RPM Intern Student Work Log Sheet)
- Form J (RT Sample Internship Goals & Objectives)
*To sign up for an internship, students will need Forms A, B, C and D completed. Use appropriate concentration form!
*During the internship, students will use Forms E, F, G, H and I. Use appropriate concentration form!
*RT students no longer have the separate TRIGS Manual - all RT information can be found in the RT Internship Manual.
*Please note that due to faculty workload, your internship advisor will most likely not be the same person as your academic advisor. Also note that during the internship, it may be necessary to change your internship advisor.
Master's Degree Applications and Forms
Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website for appropriate information. Link to Office of Graduate Studies forms page
All graduate students should have a current copy of the RPTA graduate manual and the related forms.
After Advancement to Candicacy has been approved by the Office of Graduate Studies, you may register for your thesis/project/comprehensive exam. The following forms may be filled out online and submitted to the department office for enrollment.
Portfolio Competency Requirement Forms
Independent Study Forms
Student Code of Conduct
All students are required to read and sign the Code of Conduct for the Department.
Please go to the University's Student Conduct website for more information at http://www.csus.edu/student/osc
New Student Questionnaire
If you are a new student (transfer or change of major), please complete the questionnaire and submit it with the Student Code of Conduct form.
Undergraduate Requirements Checklist Form
Undergraduate Manual and Related Forms
- Fall Advising Form (Sample) - First Year (Freshmen)
- Spring Advising Form (Sample) - First Year (Freshmen)
- Fall Advising Form (Sample) - Juniors
- Spring Advising Form (Sample) - Juniors
- Undergraduate Manual
- Aquatic Center Release of Liability
- Aquatic Center Expectations
- Ropes Course Release of Liability (Peak Adventures)
- Ropes Course Release of Liability (Grass Valley Course)
*Please note that all students, including therapeutic recreation students, should download their respective (RPM or RT) Internship Manual.
*For other campus forms (transcripts, residence, re-entry, updating student information, etc.), please visit the Official Forms page of the university website.