Appointments may now be made online for the following types of visits:
- Sexual Health (birth control, morning after pill, pregnancy testing, STD testing)
- Well Women Exam (pap smear)
- Repeat Pap Smear, Pap follow up
- PPD/TB Skin Test * TB Vaccine Shortage - Currently Unavailable *
- Primary Care Visits (acute problems, chronic illness, other medical concerns)
To make an appointment for these visits please logon to the Patient Web Portal. *A 24-Hour notice is REQUIRED to cancel an appointment, failure to cancel an appointment will result in a $20.00 "no show fee." To cancel or reschedule an appointment please call (916) 278-6461.
Important: If you think you have medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. Do not attempt to access emergency care through this web site. Learn more about what a medical or psychiatric emergency is.
If you have an urgent symptom, please call Student Health Services at (916) 278-6461.