Application Process for 2013-2014
- Student should complete the online Housing Application. (Can be accessed through the MySacState Portal)
- Electronically Sign and submit the Housing Application online
- If under the age of 18, print out the Housing Application. You and your parent/guardian must sign the application. This form must then be submitted to the Housing and Residential Life Office.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement once your Housing Application has been initially processed. This message will be sent to your SacLink (campus) email account.
- Remember to make all payments on or before designated due dates.
- Once application has been fully processed and proper payments have been made, you will receive a confirmation message and information regarding room and roommate selection.
- Move into your room before classes begin and enjoy your stay at Sacramento State!
How to log in to the online application portal
- Go to the MySacState Portal at www.csus.edu. Click on the MySacState link at top of page and log in using your SacLink Username and Password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Student Services Tab.
- Under Related Links section, click on MyHousing. This will take you to the online Housing Application.