Application Process for 2014-2015
Housing Applications will be available online beginning March 3, 2014.
Click to view: Things To Do BEFORE Applying for On-Campus Housing
- Complete the online Housing Application. (Can be accessed through the MySacState Portal)
- Electronically Sign and submit the Housing Application online
- If under the age of 18, print out the Housing License Agreement Signature document. Applicant and parent/guardian must sign the form. It can be submitted to the Housing and Residential Life Office via email, fax or mail.
- Acknowledgement email will be sent when the Housing Application has been initially processed. This message will be sent to student’s SacLink (campus) email account.
- Remember to make all payments on or before designated due dates.
- Once application has been fully processed, proper payments have been made, and space is available, applicant will receive a confirmation message. Space may be limited so don’t delay!
- Room and roommate information will be provided as student progress through the application process.
- Move in before classes begin and enjoy the Sacramento State experience!
How to log in to the online application portal
- Go to the MySacState Portal at www.csus.edu. Click on the MySacState link at top of page and log in using SacLink Username and Password.
- Once logged in, click on the Student Services Tab.
- Under Related Links section, click on MyHousing to go to the online Housing Application.