Student Employment Opportunites
The Housing and Residential Life Office offers a variety of student employment opportunities. If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please stop by the Housing and Residential Life Office located in Sierra Hall to pick up an application packet, or you can download the application packet below and return it to the office. For questions, please call, (916) 278-6655.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
GRADUATE STUDENT ASSISTANT
- Graduate Student Assistant Job Description
- Graudate Student Assistant Application Process
- Graduate Student Assistant Application
- Program Assistant Flyer
- Program Assistant Job Description
- Program Assistant Application
- Program Assistant Reference Form
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/MARKETING STUDENT ASSISTANT (Deadline May 6, 2013)
Application, both references and Portfolio must be submitted by May 6, 2013, by 4 p.m.
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Student Assistant Job Description
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Student Assistant Application
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Student Assistant Reference Form (2 reference forms required)