Academic Year 2016-2017
Destination Hornet Nation: Make Us Your Home!
New Resident Housing Application
Housing is currently at full capacity for the fall 2016 semester and all new applicants will be added to the waitlist. If you are interested in housing, please submit your housing application and installment payment.
A few things to note…
- $250 application installment payment to be eligible for housing.
- Remaining housing charges will be based on room style and meal plan. There are 8 installments (4 each semester).
- 2016-2017 payment schedule - View
- Meal service options - View
Click to view: Things To Do BEFORE Applying for On-Campus Housing
Submit An On-Campus Housing Application! It’s Easy!
Complete the online Housing Application. Click HERE.
- Read all materials and attachments very carefully.
- After following the instructions and providing all necessary information, you will electronically sign and submit your application.
- If under the age of 18 when you submit the application, your parent/guardian must also electronically sign the License Agreement Terms and Conditions. Your parent/guardian will receive an email link to sign the agreement.
- You will receive a notification through your Saclink (campus) email once you click on the "Submit Application" button.
Your application will then be processed.
- In 1-3 business days, you will receive an acknowledgment email that you may continue with the application process and make your $250 application installment payment.
- All communication will be sent through your SacLink (campus) email. Check for messages on a regular basis.
Once the acknowledgment email has been received, you are ready to complete the application process.
- The application installment of $250 must be paid on your University account.
- Your application complete date will be based on the following factors:
The date you submit your application
The date your application installment fee payment is verified
- Once processed, you will receive an email that states your application is completed and you may participate in the roommate search process.
Important Dates To Remember
February 29 - March 3
Live Chat on-line with housing staff. Ask questions about the housing application process and our housing program! Click HERE to enter Live Chat.
February 29 and March 1 -10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
March 2 and 3 -10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Housing Application Process begins March 1, 2016 at 10 a.m. Submit application and the $250 application installment to complete your application. Don’t Delay!
Once applications are confirmed, applicants will be eligible to search and review potential roommate profiles. Applicants will have the opportunity to communicate with other students who may be potential roommate matches.
Cancellation Deadline: Students wishing to cancel their application may do so for any reason by June 24, 2016. Applicants need to cancel through the housing application site. A $250 cancellation fee will apply.
If requesting to cancel after the June 24th deadline, a Cancellation Request Form along with written statement and documentation detailing the reasons which fit the published cancellation criteria must be submitted to the Housing and Residential Life Office. Request is subject to approval. If approved, a $250 cancellation fee will apply, plus applicable prorated rent from the required 30 day notice period. If not approved, the student will remain obligated to the 2016 - 2017 Housing and Dining Commons License Agreement.
Final day to offer/accept roommate requests. Applicants who have a confirmed application status will be assigned a room space. Priority will be based on availability and date all requirements were met.
Housing assignment and room swap process information will be sent to confirmed applicants. Assignments will be based on confirmed roommate matches, building and room type preferences and space availability.
July 18 - 24
Room swap process occurs. Enables students to swap assigned room spaces with another eligible resident.
Move In Day! Halls open at 7:30 a.m.
Fall classes begin
First Housing Installment is due.