Spring 2017 Housing Application
On-campus housing application available on November 1, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.(PST)
Home is Where the Hornets Are!
Check out our housing website to find out about on-campus housing options and all of the amenities and programs available to our residents.
A few things to note…
- Spring 2017 Payment Schedule - View
- Meal plan options - View
- Remaining housing charges will be based on room style and meal plan. There are 4 installments for semester.
- Things to Do Before Applying for On-Campus Housing
Submit An On-Campus Housing Application! It’s Easy!
Complete the online Housing Application. Click HERE. (Available November 1, 2016)
- Read all materials and attachments very carefully.
- After following the instructions and providing all necessary information, you will electronically sign and submit your application.
- If under the age of 18 when you submit the application, your parent/guardian must also electronically sign the License Agreement Terms and Conditions. Your parent/guardian will receive an email link to sign the agreement.
- You will receive a notification through your Saclink (campus) email once you click on the "Submit Application" button.
Your application will then be processed.
- In 1-3 business days, you will receive an acknowledgment email that you may continue with the application process and make your $250 application installment payment.
- All communication will be sent through your SacLink (campus) email. Check for messages on a regular basis.
Once the acknowledgment email has been received, you are ready to complete the application process.
- The application installment of $250 must be paid on your University account.
- Your application complete date will be based on the following factors:
- The date you submit your application
- The date your application installment fee payment is verified
Important Dates to Remember
Housing Application Process begins November 1, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Submit application and the $250 application installment to complete your application.
Cancellation Deadline: Students wishing to cancel their application may do so for any reason by December 16, 2016. Applicants need to cancel through the housing application site. A $250 cancellation fee will apply. Cancellation requests submitted after the deadline must meet cancellation criteria outlined in the License Agreement Terms and Conditions.
Room Assignment information will be sent to confirmed new Spring term applicants.
Move In Day at 8:00 a.m.!
Spring classes begin
First Housing Installment is due.