Housing applications for Summer 2017 will be available online beginning on April 19, 2017.
- Please submit applications as soon as possible. Assignments will be based on preferences and space availability.
- Priority will be given to residents enrolled in summer school or academic program and/or returning to live on campus for 2017-2018. Housing accommodations will be available in the American River Courtyard.
- A $175 application installment fee must be paid to complete your summer housing application. These funds will be applied toward total rent due. Payment in full of summer housing rent charges is required prior to move in for your summer session.
- Please note that meal service is not included in the summer license agreement and is not required for the summer term. Flex plans may be purchased through the Dining Commons. Visit website for more information at http://www.dining.csus.edu/meal-plans/flex-plan/.
Submit An On-Campus Housing Application! It’s Easy!
Complete the online Housing Application. Click HERE.
Read all materials and attachments very carefully.
- After following the instructions and providing all necessary information, you will electronically sign and submit your application.
- If under the age of 18 when you submit the application, your parent/guardian must also electronically sign the License Agreement Terms and Conditions. Your parent/guardian will receive an email link to sign the agreement.
- You will receive a notification through your Saclink (campus) email once you click on the "Submit Application" button.
Your application will then be processed.
- In 1-3 business days, you will receive an acknowledgment email that you may continue with the application process and make your $175 application installment payment.
- All communication will be sent through your SacLink (campus) email. Check for messages on a regular basis.
Once the acknowledgment email has been received, you are ready to complete the application process.
- The application installment of $175 must be paid on your University account.
- Your application complete date will be based on the following factors:
The date you submit your application.
The date your application installment fee payment is verified.
- Once processed, you will receive an email that states your application is completed.
Important Dates To Remember
Summer Housing Application Process begins April 19, 2017 at 10 a.m. Submit application and the $175 application installment to complete your application. Don’t Delay!
Cancellation Deadline: Students wishing to cancel their application may do so for any reason by May 19, 2017. Applicants need to cancel through the housing application site. A $175 cancellation fee will apply.
If requesting to cancel after the May 19 deadline, a Cancellation Request Form along with written statement and documentation detailing the reasons which fit the published cancellation criteria must be submitted to the Housing and Residential Life Office. Request is subject to approval. If approved, a $175 cancellation fee will apply, plus applicable prorated rent from the required 30 day notice period. If not approved, the student will remain obligated to the Summer 2017 Housing License Agreement.
If you have questions, please contact the Housing and Residential Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.