Friday, January 20, 2017
All Students are required to Check In at the Front Desk of Your Hall
Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Click Here to view your move-in date and time.
Early Arrival Request
Any resident who needs to arrive early due to extenuating circumstances will need to submit a request online beginning Friday, January 6, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. Your request for early move in will be reviewed by Housing staff, and when approvd or denied, additional information will be emailed to you.
All approved early arrivals are subject to the following:
- There is an additional rental fee of $33.00 per night charged for the additional nights(s) of stay, and this charge will be assessed to your University account.
- Meal service in the Dinning Commons will not be available during the early arrival period.
- Residents are responsible for abiding by all terms and conditions of the license agreement as well as the regulations outlined in the residence hall handbook.
- Due to limited coverage, no overnight guest(s) are allowed.
- Residents must check in with the front desk staff during posted desk hours.
Move-In Day Weekend Information
Hoverboards and Wheeled Devices Information
Meal Service Information
Preparing for Move-In
Move-In Carts: Each front desk in all halls will have moving carts which can be checked out by showing a form of identification. There is a 45 minute time limit on the move-in carts.
TELEVISION SERVICE: We have a custom television lineup of over 120 channels. Please take a moment and click on the television service link and view our digital cable specifications. Hornet Cinema is provided to allow students to view movies online and through a dedicated cable channel. Also, Hornet Philo, IPTV, is provided to allow students to view and record live television. Click HERE to see the specifications.
INTERNET: Internet Connectivity – Housing allows wireless internet connectivity and access to the campus network resources. Additional information regarding connecting to the internet can be found HERE.
TELEPHONE SERVICE: The University does not provide in-room telephone services. Click HERE for more information.
- Parents and Families Program: http://www.csus.edu/student/parents/index.html
- Care Package Program: Check it out! Visit this website http://www.swaku.com/csus and start shopping today!