Winter Break Housing
END OF SEMESTER CLOSING INFORMATION:
Halls will be closed December 16, 2016 - January 20, 2017
- During this period, you will not have access to your room unless you have been approved to stay during the Winter Break period. *Please note an additional fee will be applied to your University account for all approved Winter Break occupants.
Note: Seniors going through graduation on Saturday or students with extenuating circumstances can apply.
Click HERE to request to stay until Saturday or Sunday. All late departure requests must be submitted by December 13, 2016 at noon. The cost is $33.00 per night billed to your University account. No overnight guests are allowed to stay in the halls during the Late Stay period.
The buildings will re-open Friday, January 20, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. (Exception: Sierra and American River Courtyard) residents who are approved for the Winter Break stay may return during their approved break period. The deadline to sign up for Winter Break Housing is Friday, December 9, 2016 at 12 noon.
OTHER IMPORTANT FORMS-DOCUMENTS:
- Not taking classes at Sac State next semester?
- End of Semester Closure Information
- Check Out Form - Halls - End of Semester
WINTER BREAK HOUSING:
Sierra Hall and American River Courtyard are the only buildings designated to remain open for residents during the Winter Break. Residents of those buildings who wish to stay during this period must request to stay through the online housing portal. The deadline to submit or adjust Winter Break Housing request is Friday, December 9, at 12 noon.
Note: No meal service is available during the break period.
An additional rental fee will be assessed to any resident who stays during Winter Break.
- Friday, December 16 to Friday, January 20 (35 Nights)
- Monday, January 2 to Friday, January 20 (18 Nights)
Sierra and American River Courtyard residents who are on campus for the WPJ (Writing Proficiency Exam) may request to stay on the date of their exam as well as the night before the exam if desired. Rental cost will be posted to student’s account.
- WPJ Friday, Jan. 6 to Sunday, Jan. 8, (2 Nights)
- WPJ Tuesday, Jan. 10 to Thursday, Jan. 12, (2 Night)
Dec 16 - Jan 20
Jan 2 - Jan 20
Rental Fee Due: December 16, 2016
- Residents should log back into their 2016-17 Academic Year application. Click HERE
- Go to Winter Intersession Page
- Update your Winter Break information by:
- Request Housing by answering Yes to Winter Break question, and choosing applicable date option
- Hit Save and Continue Button
- Log out of application
Deadline To Submit Request:
- December 9 at 12 Noon.