Employee Assistance Program
The employee assistance program (EAP) is designed to provide professional assistance to employees and their families (dependents and permanent household members) in assessing and resolving personal problems that may be affecting well-being or job performance.
Effective June 1, 2014, the campus is contracting with a new vendor—Empathia—for our Employee Assistance Program.
LifeMatters by Empathia – Free, confidential services include:
- 24/7 telephone assessment/counseling (800-367-7474)
- Access to mylifematters.com (enter password: SacState)
- 3 free in-person counseling sessions with a local counselor
- Work/life resources and referrals
- Financial consultation with a certified financial counselor
- Legal consultation with an attorney
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Language Assistance Services available
- And more…
- Contact Empathia at 1-800-367-7474 or mylifematters.com (password: SacState).