Absence Management Self Service (AMSS)
Coming Soon to your Department!
Absence Management Self Service is a CSU system wide project that replaces the existing process (paper timesheets) for reporting absences (Vacation, Sick, Comp Time, etc.) with an electronic process facilitated through CMS PeopleSoft. All campuses will implement AMSS functionality and CSU Sacramento started the process in early 2012 with select pilot groups. Staff, managers, and 12-month faculty will begin reporting their absences using the new Absence Management Self Service (AMSS) system.
- Employees will have the ability to enter absences through My SacState, Employee Center
- Managers will be able to review and approve absences electronically.
- Departments will have more accessible and current absence information for their employees
Beneficial elements to this project:
- Significant reduction in paper use and costs.
- Promotes use of Self Service so employees are aware of the information readily available to them.
Resources – Learn How to Use AMSS
Training for Faculty
Training for Staff & MPP (Video)
Related Forms and Documents