- Voluntary Worktime Reduction Programs
- HR Relocation Map
- 2012-13 Benefits Rate Chart
- Federal and State Employee Notices
- Family Medical Leave Act Information
- New web documentation explains the Family and Medical Leave act and has newly updated forms available online.
- CMS HR Self ServiceThe CMS
- Human Resources Self Service module is now available. Access the HR self Service and the training guide by clicking on the link above
- Conflict of Interest
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Campus Bulletin Boards Contacts
The Office of Human Resources supports the goals and objectives of the University through the development, implementation, and maintenance of human resource programs, policies, and processes which include the recruitment, development, and retention of diverse, competent, and talented academic, professional, and support personnel. Services performed in Human Resources are mandated by University policy, trustee policy, memoranda of understanding, and state and federal statutes and regulations.
Del Norte Hall, Room 3001
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6032
Human Resources Payroll
Public Service Hours
Public service hours for the Office of Human Resources are 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. All offices except Benefits and Payroll close for lunch from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. Calls to the general office numbers before and after these hours will be routed to voice mail, and no public counter services will be available. Appointments either before 9:00 a.m. or after 4:00 p.m. may still be made with individual employees in Human Resources.