Dr. Kristen Weede Alexander
|Office phone:||(916) 278-7829|
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6139
- CHDV 133: Research Methods
- CHDV 137: Cognitive Development
- CHDV 200A/B: Graduate Proseminar and Introduction to Analytical Methods
- CHDV 242: Advanced Theories of Child Development
- B.A., Human Development, University of California, Riverside
- Ph.D., Human Development, University of California, Davis
- Research Interests
- My research concerns basic and applied questions in children's cognitive and memory development. I am particularly interested in individual differences in emotional memory, and how they might be elucidated by aspects of the developmental context such as attachment, emotion regulation, and EEG.
- My work with MA students has also included memory in relation to motivation, self esteem, and source monitoring.
- For more information on how to get involved, go to the Cognitive Development Laboratory page.
- For a complete list, see my vitae.
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Cognitive Development Society
- Association for Psychological Science
Last updated: 02/12/2011