College of Natural Science and Mathematics
Contact Information Classes Papers and Publications
Research Projects Professional Associations
Name: Londa Borer
Title:Professor of Chemistry
Office: Science 514
Office Hours:to be announced
Mailing Address:Chemistry Department
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J. Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6057
Fall 1998 Classes
Papers and Publications
- L. Borer, E. Larsen, "Chemistry with a Peel," Science
Teacher, 1997, 64, 5, 22.
- L. Borer, H. Erdman, "Synthesis of
Trans-tetraamminedichlorocobalt (III) Chloride," Inorg.
Chem., 1997, 31, 270.
- L. Borer, E. Barry, D. Nguyen, "Catalytic Chemistry,"
Science Teacher, 1996, 63, 8, 20.
- H. Hope, L. Borer,
(IV)," Acta Cryst. Sec C. Comm., 1996, 54, 7 1621.
- Preparation of platinum complexes of bile acids as possible
- Preparation of copper and nickel complexes as models for
- Adapting experiments for use in elementary and high school
Send problems/comments/suggestions to:
Chemistry / CSUS
Page updated: June 16, 1998