- FACS 031 Textiles:: Study of the characteristics of fibers, yarns, fabrics, and finishes.
- FACS 130A History of Western Costume:: Study of costume from ancient times through 19th century; an interdisciplinary approach relating clothing as a universal means of symbolizing roles and social position
- FACS 130B Contemporary Costume:: Study of worldwide influences on costume from 1900 to present. Examination of social, economic and technical developments that have caused a revolution in the fashion industry.
- FACS 131 Quality Analysis: Apparel:: Analysis of apparel construction and production; current industrial and technological developments.
- FACS 133 Creative Principles of Apparel Design:: Development of creative approaches through projects of experimental, contemporary and traditional techniques with emphasis on elements of design, and selection and organization of colors.
To access WebCT for individual courses click here