El Dorado Hall 1032
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6096
- NURS 144 - Community Health Nursing
- NURS 174 - Community Health Nursing for Professional Nurses and Leadership in the CommunityNURS 213C, D- Seminar in Specialized Nursing Processes: School Nursing I and II
- Ph. D. (in progress) - University of California, Davis, Human Development and Family Studies, emphasis in family, society, and culture.
- School Nurse Services Credential - CSU, Sacramento, Division of Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing- CSU, Sacramento, emphasis in education and family-community health
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - San Francisco State University, Magna Cum Laude
- School Nurse
- School Audiometrist
- Public Health Nurse
- Disaster Preparedness Nursing (Saint Louis University, School of Nursing)
- Community Emergency Response Team - Level I (Folsom, CA)
- School Health
- Community/Public Health
- Medical-Surgical and Transplant
- Home Health
Baker, D. L., Dang, M. T., Ly, M. Y., Diaz, R. (in press). Perception of barriers to immunization among parents of Hmong origin. American Journal of Public Health.
Dang, M. (in press). Exercise: A treatment for depression in older adults. Nursing2008.
Dang, M. (2008, May). Linking social-emotional health and academic success. National Association of School Nurses Newsletter, 23(3), 18-19.
Sakimura, J. N., Dang, M.T., Ballard, K. B., & Hansen, R. L. (2008). Cognitive and temperament profiles in 3- to 5- year-old children with aggressive behavior. Journal of School Health, 78(1), 38-45.
Dang, M.T., Warrington, D., Tung, T., Baker, D., & Pan, R. J. (2007). A school-based approach to early identification and management of students with ADHD. Journal of School Nursing, 23(1), 2-12.
- Dang, M. (February 15, 2003). Celebrating children's dental health month. The Connection, 4(12), 9. Sacramento City Unified School District .
- Adolescent Health
- School/Community-based interventions for children with developmental or mental health disorders
- Health Disparities
- American Public Health Association
- California School Nurses Organization
- National Association of School Nurses
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Society for Research on Adolescence