Teaching Problem-Solving with Educational Technology.
1. Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate $60 - College students only!
The Ultimate Steal - http://theultimatesteal.com/home.asp
|What's included in Office Ultimate 2007|
2. Free Online classes from CTAP http://www.edtechnetwork.org/view_events.cfm
3. Internet Archive
4. Gliffy -Draw and share diagrams on the web http://www.gliffy.com/
5. Skype (VoIP - Voice over Internet Protocol)
Free Internet phone calls http://www.skype.com/intl/en/allfeatures/skypetoskypecall/
6. flickr Free photo sharing http://www.flickr.com/
» all your bookmarks in one place
» bookmark things for yourself and friends
» check out what other people are bookmarking
Students will need an e-mail account and computer access to the Web. All Sacramento State students enrolled in one or more units can create a SacLink account for e-mail. Although a home computer with Internet access running Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Netscape Navigator would be beneficial, students can access the Internet from one of the campus student labs. Check out System Check and Computer Hardware Recommendations for more information about equipment.
Last updated: 10/25/2007