How final grades are computed?
1. The lowest quiz grade and test grade are deleted. For the studio section, only the lowest quiz grade is deleted as you have no tests.
2. Quiz average is multiplied by 20 to get your total quiz points.
3. Test average is multiplied by 15 to get your total test points. If you are in the studio, your oral grade will be assigned.
4. Insight average represents your total Insight points.
5. Extra credit (the average of your extra credit scores plus any additional extra credit) is then factored in – up to 30 points.
6. Your final point total will be the sum of 2-5 above.
7. Thresholds for various grades can be found on the