G. O. "Geo" Graening, PhD
| Sacramento State
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6077
- BIO-1: Biodiversity, Evolution and Ecology
- BIO-160: General Ecology
- BIO-279: Conservation Biology & Wildlife Management
- BIO-294F: Seminar in Zoology
- BIO-299: Problems in Biological Science
- Click here for full list & article downloads
- In Press: The Cave Life of Arkansas and Oklahoma. University of Oklahoma Press.
- Conservation biology
- Zoogeography of subterranean organisms
- CSUS Field Biology Club
- CSUS Campus-wide Bioinventory of Plants and Animals
- View Dr. Graening's Curriculum Vita
- Visit Dr. Graening's environmental consulting firm website - Natural Investigations Company
Active Membership: Arkansas Academy of Science; California Native Plant Society; California Stormwater Quality Association; International Erosion Control Association; International Society of Arboriculture; International Society of Biospeleology; National Speleological Society; Oklahoma Academy of Science; Southwestern Association of Naturalists.
Non-active Membership: American Fisheries Society; American Society of Agricultural Engineers; American Water Resources Association; Ecological Society of America; North American Benthological Society; Sigma Xi: the Scientific Research Society; The Nature Conservancy; The Wildlife Society.
Last updated: 3 Marich 2008