|Geology 140 - Environmental Geology|
|Course Syllabus||Course Schedule||Assignments||Department Home Page|
Listen to the radio interview with Peter Gleick at Fresh Air ( patience - the player takes a while to load). If you really can't make the media player work, you can read the interview at Grist but be warned: you will have a much harder time answering the questions.
1. What has happened to American water use over the past 30 years? Why has this happened?
2. What impact will global climate change have on water supply?
3. Why is America facing a serious challenge in meeting our water needs?
4. Why is bottled water not environmentally friendly?
5. How will water use have to change in the future?