- Ben Davis, One: Art and Class
- Writing a Review of an Exhibition
Art Historical texts (documents):
- Harold Rosenberg "The American Action Painters
- Clement Greenberg, Avant-Garde and Kitsch"
- Claes Oldenburg, "I Am for an Art"
- Jiro Yoshihara, "The Gutai Manifesto" (RTF)
- Joseph Beuys on Fluxus
- Sol Lewitt, "Sentences on Conceptual Art"
- Michael Fried, "Art and Objecthood" (brief excerpt)
- Martha Rosler, "Statement"
Reviews and commentaries:
- "Black Artists and Activism: Harlem on My Mind (1969)," Bridget R. Cooks, 2007
- Times Square Show (1980), 2012 review
- Arthur Danto, "Andy Warhol: The Window at Bonwit's"
- "Fluxus and the Essential Questions of Life," Randy Kennedy, NYTimes, September, 2011
- Mark Bradford's 10-year survey at ICA Boston, December 2010, "Tracking Racial Identity But Not Defined by It," Holland Cotter
- David Wojnarowicz video censored at National Gallery show, Holland Cotter commentary, December 10, 2010
- Ai Weiwei, "I Have to Speak for People Who Are Afraid" The Guardian, March 2010
- Roberta Smith, "Make Room for Video, Performance, and Paint," 12/31/09
- Holland Cotter on the 1974 Lynda Benglis' Artforum ad controversy
- Holland Cotter, The Boom is Over, Long Live the Art
- Ella Shohat and Robert Stam, Unthinking Eurocentrism (RTF)
- Holland Cotter, The Collective Conscious
Mariko Mori 2013
Wangechi Mutu 2013
Power Up: Female Pop Art exhibition, Kunsthalle, Vienna
Krzysztof Wodiczko, War Veteran Vehicle
Watch full Art 21 feature film online: William Kentridge: Anything is Possible
Kiki Smith: Works in Glass (2010)
Bruce Nauman exhibition, Venice Biennale 2009
Pull My Daisy: 1959 film by Robert Frank, Alfred Leslie, with Alice Neel, Larry Rivers, Allen Ginsberg, inprovised narration by Jack Kerouac
Gordon Matta-Clark exhibit walk-through with his widow, Jane from Howard Silver on Vimeo.">Gordon Matta Clark (from 2007 Whitney retrospective)