- What are the criteria for using simulations effectively?
- What are some specific simulations? For which grade levels
might they be used?
- Is the use of simulations on the computer different compared
to "live" simulations?
- Are simulations used differently at primary grades compared
to upper grades?
- How can technology support social studies curriculum?
- What are strengths and limitations, advantages and disadvantages
of this topic?
Simulation Web addresses
If you have time, do a search for simulations (try http://www.google.com)
What other questions or topics should the next group studying
this topic focus upon?