If you wish to do something other than a project I have presented, you are welcome to propose one you have conceived and designed.
You are invited to make a proposal which will have the following components:
1. Rationale for the project; how does it fit into the overall structure and goals of the course?
2. Specific goals of the project; what exactly do you wish to accomplish by doing the project?
3. A detailed time line and plan of activities you will complete to finish the project.
4. A description of the final product that will emerge from your work.
5. Point value of the project (as compared to other assignments in the
course) and explanation/justification of your valuation.