Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Undergraduate Application Dates and Deadlines:
Fall 2017: July 1, 2017
Spring 2018: Application Opens August 1, 2017; Deadline November 15, 2017
How to Apply:
1. Submit an online undergraduate application at CSU Mentor.
Also, a non-refundable Application Fee of $55 USD for an undergraduate application can be paid by credit card. During online application OR mailed in the form of a check, money order or wire transfer payable to Sacramento State University.
2. Official English Proficiency Score Report (Institution Code: 4671)
TOEFL - Minimum of 64 iBT (500 PBT with official score report), or
IELTS - Minimum of 6.0 Band Score, or
PTE Academic - Minimum 49, or
Sacramento State’s ELI – level 7
ELS Language Centers - Level 112, or
FLS International Language School – Level 16, or
TLC The Language Company – Level 9, or
UCLA Extension - Level 6, or
Pearson's Test of English - 4
NOTE: Mail in an unofficial score report along with other required documents.
3. Original or certified copies of Academic Credentials with English translations.
All academic work must be included. See chart below.
|Application Type||Required Documents|
|First Time Freshmen||High School Transcripts|
|Transfer < 60 units||High School Transcripts & Postsecondary Transcripts|
|Transfer 60 or more units||Postsecondary Transcripts|
4. Financial document (no older than 6 months) from sponsors showing the amount and source of support.
5. A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport.
6. Official admission test score report (ACT or SAT I) - if applicable
Express mail your completed application documents to:
California State University, Sacramento
International Programs and Global Engagement (IPGE)
6000 J Street, MS 6012
Sacramento, CA 95819-6012
United States of America
After being admitted, we will notify you via email of your admissions decision. Please visit the I-20 Mail Deliver Options and other Pre-Arrival Information