- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Request for CMS User Access
- Select the appropriate online request form.
- Complete the form specifying the type of access requested and print it.
(The second page of the form contains descriptions of the available access types and their corresponding training requirements).
- Route the form to your Manager/Supervisor/Department Chair for approval signature.
- Route the approved form to your Program Administrator (College Dean or Vice President) for authorization signature.
- Complete the “Data Security & Privacy Training”, FERPA Training & the Access & Compliance Agreement.
- Send the approved request form to
AIRC #3010, ACS,
California State University, Sacramento,
6000 J Street,
Zip: 95819- 6065
- Improperly authorized forms will be returned for correction.
- Required Trainings via Skillport
All faculty and staff are required to complete the following trainings and the Access and Compliance agreement to safe guard student data and computer systems during the course of their work for the CSU.
Data Security & Privacy Login to MySacState, Click on the Skillport link under the My Training Center in the Employee Center Once you are logged in to Skillport, Type in Data Security & Privacy in the Search Box Click on Launch to initiate & complete the course (Any version).
Note: Please make sure to review and complete the confidentiality agreement at the end of the course. Please contact the Information Security Office at 916-278-1999 or email@example.com if you have any content questions.
EDU: FERPA & Protecting Education Login to MySacState, Click on the Skillport link under the My Training Center in the Employee Center Once you are logged in to Skillport, Type in EDU: FERPA & Protecting Education in the Search Box Click on Launch to initiate & complete the course. Please contact the Information Security Office at 916-278-1999 or firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the Office of the University Registrar at 916-278-8088 or email@example.com if you have any content questions.
Software Modification Request Form
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.