- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Request for CMS User Access
Some departments/colleges may use the CARS online process to submit CMS requests. Please visit the Common Access Request System (CARS) web page for more information.
- Select the appropriate online request form.
- Complete the form specifying the type of access requested and print it.
(The second page of the form contains descriptions of the available access types and their corresponding training requirements).
- Route the form to your Manager/Supervisor/Department Chair for approval signature.
- Route the approved form to your Program Administrator (College Dean or Vice President) for authorization signature.
- Complete the “Data Security & Privacy Training”, FERPA Training & the Access & Compliance Agreement.
- Send the approved request form to
AIRC #3010, ACS,
California State University, Sacramento,
6000 J Street,
Zip: 95819- 6065
- Improperly authorized forms will be returned for correction.
- Required Trainings via Skillport
All faculty and staff are required to complete the Data Security and Privacy Training(DSPT),Confidentiality Agreement and FERPA training. Login to MySacState, click on the SkillPort link in the Employee Center to complete the trainings.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.