- What is a SacLink account and why do I need one?
- How do I create my SacLink account?
- What is my SacLink username?
- What if I have forgotten my SacLink username?
- I am a student applicant, what SacLink services are available to me?
- I just registered my account, but I can't log in. What are my options?
- I am still having trouble registering my SacLink account. What are my options?
What is a SacLink account and why do I need one?
A SacLink account is your electronic identity on campus. Every student, faculty, and staff are automatically eligible for a SacLink account. Your SacLink account allows you to access your desktop computer, campus computer labs, wireless networks, personal web pages, library databases, My Sac State, SacCT, Print Smart, and other services. When you create your SacLink account you receive a SacLink username.
How do I create my SacLink account?
Student applicants and new faculty and staff must create their SacLink account to receive a SacLink username and email account. Creating your SacLink account is easy. Go to mysaclink.csus.edu, enter the required information, and click the "Verify your Identity" button. The next page requires you to select a password, answer personal security questions and agree to the terms and conditions. If you forget your password, you can answer the personal questions to change anytime 24/7. Upon successful completion of this process a screen will appear that will tell you your SacLink Username and email address. You may want to write it down until it is memorized.Additional Resources:
What is my SacLink username?
Your SacLink username is the system assigned username given to you upon completion of the SacLink account registration process. Your SacLink username and password are required to login to many computer resources provided to you, such as your desktop computer, campus computer labs, wireless networks, personal web pages, library databases, My Sac State, SacCT, and Print Smart printers.Additional Resources:
What if I have forgotten my SacLink username?
If you have forgotten your username, you can retrieve it by going to http://mysaclink.csus.edu and entering the required information. A screen will appear displaying your SacLink username. Or you can contact the IRT Service Desk at 916.278.7337 for personal assistance.Additional Resources:
I am a student applicant, what SacLink services are available to me?
Student applicants can use their Saclink account to access services available through My Sac State. Students will be able to access required admission and financial aid forms as well as check their application status and University messages.Additional Resources:
I just registered my account, but I can't log in. What are my options?
It can take up to 72 hours for the system to process your request. If you are having trouble logging in right away, try again later and make sure that you are entering your SacLink username correctly. Do not do any of the following:
- Use your SacLink email address as your username.
- Capitalize your username.
- Use any special characters in your username.
- If you are not sure of your username, click SacLink Registration below and enter the required information; if you already have an account, the system will display your SacLink username. If you continue to have problems logging into your account, contact the IRT Service Desk for further assistance.
I am still having trouble registering my SacLink account. What are my options?
Please verify all the information entered on the registration page is correct. Common mistakes are spelling and the use of capital letters. If you believe you are entering your last name, Sac State ID and your date of birth correctly and are still unable to register, please call the IRT Service Desk at 916.278.7337 for assistance.Additional Resources: