Personal Information

How do I change my name within My Sac State?

Although you can change most of your personal information from within My Sac State, you cannot update your name. If you need to change your name please contact Admissions & Records if you are a student or Payroll Services if you are employed at Sac State.

Where do I find my benefits, payroll, and compensation information?

Once logged in to My Sac State go to the “Staff Services” tab and look for the "Payroll and Compensation" and "Benefits" sections. These areas will include links to detailed benefits and payroll information.

How do I update my personal information?

Log in to My Sac State and access the "Student Services" or "Staff Services" tab depending upon your role at Sac State. Locate the Personal Information area. From here you can review a personal information summary and update contact information including your current address.