- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
- Online Campus Directory
- Coin Phone Locations
- Facsimile Directory
- Popular Sac State Numbers
- TS Directory
- AMES Users Guide
- Features Glossary
- General Fund Price List
- Ind. Ops. Price List
- Telephone Repair Guide
- Telephone Set Diagrams
- Telephone Users Guide
- TS Service Offerings
- Set Change Guide
Guide and Forms
Updated: April 28, 2008
Telephone Service Request
Temporary Service Request
University Calling Cards
Voice Mail (AMES)
The staff provides a full range of products that help users manage their telecommunications costs. Billing related questions, establishment of new accounts, billing reconciliation or changes can be accomplished quickly and easily with a call to extension 87707.
- Consulting - If requested, the staff will conduct a review of your offices telecommunications configuration, procedures, and equipment. Following that review, recommendations will be suggested that can improve efficiency and productivity of your telecommunications services. Call extension 87707 to schedule a review.
- Estimating - The staff will provide a cost estimate for most telecommunications services such as new projects, remodeling, wiring additions, service relocations, wiring, features, and equipment. Call extension 85900 for a quote.
Faculty, Staff, and Departments may obtain information or make changes to listings in the University's Telephone Directories by contacting the staff at extension 87707.
Our staff provides a full range of design services, specifications and support for both copper and fiber optic inter and intra building infrastructure.
- Building wire and cabling systems
- Conduit and raceway systems
- Entrance Systems
- Equipment Rooms
To schedule an appointment call extension 85900.
This service is provided centrally in the Academic Information Research Center, Room 3010 for those departments that do not have facsimile machines available in their offices. For information about this service call extension 87707.
- Custom Services - TS can analyze call processing procedures, practices, needs, and costs to optimize call routing and automatic call distribution groups. Call utilization and traffic analysis is also offered. Call extension 85900 for an appointment.
- Network Services - A wide variety of services and support is offered for 800, Lease Lines, T-1, emergency, telemetry and control circuits. Call extension 85900.
To request new service or make changes to your existing service, call extension 87722.
TS offers short term telephone communications for events, seminars, etc. Call extension 87707 for information.
To report trouble on any campus telephone and related equipment, call extension 86867.
The staff will assist you with information on the various options available and then issue the card(s) that best meet your needs. Card cancellation and questions can also be directed to the staff at extension 87707.
In addition to conferencing available on user's telephone instruments, a centralized service for three to five people is available through TS. Call extension 87707 for information or to schedule a conference.
The University's AMES (Answering and Messaging System) provides voice mail and other message processing services. Call extension 87722.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.