In order to perform yearly maintenance on key systems, IRT is planning a shutdown of the CSU Sacramento data center during the summer. This outage will affect most campus technology services. Our planned date and time for this maintenance is Saturday, July 27th from 6 am to 7 pm. There is no good time to shut down systems for maintenance, but we try to pick the lowest usage times twice a year, once in summer and once during winter break, to do this work. We ask that you keep this in mind when planning any summer activity or class.
Affected systems include:
- CSUS Web site
- MySacState (The Portal)
- Student, Faculty and Employee Centers
- SacCT, (both the old and new learning management systems)
- SacVault (Data Warehouse)
- Internet Access and Wireless Access
- NetApp file services (N:, P: & U: drives)
- VMware infrastructure and virtual servers
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the service desk at 278-7337.