In order to perform yearly planned maintenance on key systems, IRT is planning a shutdown of the Sac State data center during the winter break. This outage will affect most campus technology services. Our planned date and time for this maintenance Jan 5, 2013 from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Affected systems include:
- CSUS Web site
- MySacState (The Portal)
- Student, Faculty and Employee Centers
- SacCT, (both the old and new learning management systems)
- SacVault (Data Warehouse)
- Internet Access and Wireless Access
- NetApp file services (N:, P: & U: drives)
- VMware infrastructure and virtual servers
If you have any questions, please call the IRT Service Desk at 278-7337.