- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Software Services User Responsibility Acknowledgement
By clicking the Software Services List below, I agree to the Software Services Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that this distribution site caters primarily to site-licensed software, or freeware to be used in conjunction with site-licensed software. If you need assistance with software not listed on this site, please contact the Service Desk at 278-7337 and we will respond to your request directly.
- Software with limited or individual licenses may require purchase via Purchase Order, in which case a University approved accounting chart string may be required by the approving department.
- Please also note that software licensed individually (to a University owned machine) will be deployed electronically via a KBOX agent. You will need to have a KBOX agent installed and configured before software can be deployed to your university-owned machine electronically. Contact the Service Desk if you have any questions, or simply access the KBOX installation file on this site.
- Remember the importance of backing up your data and hard drive prior to installing any software.
- If you have any questions, please consult the Service Desk at 278-7337.
- Before installing software, verify that your system meets or exceeds the system requirements as specified by the software manufacture and the Information Security Office. You should access the manufacturer's and/or ISO web site if you need additional information about requirements.This includes the installation of a KBOX agent and configuration in the KBOX management console. If you do not know whether you have a KBOX agent installed and configured, please so note in the software request process.
- You may be required to install the Sacramento State VPN client prior to installing software from off-campus or on-campus locations using a wireless or open port.
Note: You must have a valid SacLink account to obtain software from this site.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.