Weight Warriors program is as follow:
1. The program runs from Feb 18 - May 3.
2. You will train at the team time and day you choose below.
3. You may also choose a competitive or non- competitive league.
competitive teams will not compete against other teams. They will
be able to receive points to challenge themselves as individuals, but
will not be placed against competitive teams in the overall program.*
4. All team challenges will be held on Wednesdays from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm on the following dates:
- March 6, 13, 20
- April 3, 10, 17
*Each Team Challenge is 45 min in length and the schedule will be given out the first day of training.*
**Non competitive teams will do the Team Challenges, but will not be timed nor compete against another team.**
*** Spring break (March 25-29) will days that you can receive points
for, but there will be no scheduled training during this week.***
Prior to training you must fill out a Health History Questionnaire and submit it to the fitness desk or upload it below.
*You will register for a team time below. Each team must have a
minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 individuals. The team you choose
is the time and day you will do your training.*
team time and day will be your training time for the entire length of
the program. There are competitive and non-competitive teams.
Terms & Conditions
The WELL Refund Policy
General Policy Statement
The following policy has been developed in order to address refunds,
cancellations and transfers for Memberships, Programs and Merchandise
for The WELL.
• Refundable programs are defined by Fitness Classes, Assessment
Sessions, Personal and Group Training, Instructional Classes, Pool
Passes, Special Events and Swim Lessons
• Intramural Sports are not eligible for a refund.
• There are no refunds for Programs except in the case of a medical
necessity (must be supported by a doctor’s note) or a death in the
family (documentation required). A prorated amount would be applied to
the original purchase price of the program fee.
• Method of refund will occur in the same payment type as the original
transaction. If cash refund exceeds $50.00 or exceeds the amount of
cash tendered in POS for day of refund, then customer will receive a
check by mail.
• Members are not eligible to cancel programs they elect to not attend.
However, they do have the option to exchange services within the
program categories of Group Fitness Classes, Assessment Sessions,
Personal and Group Training, Instructional Classes.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a program due to safety
concerns or other unforeseen conflicts. Such rescheduling of
cancellations will not result in forfeiture of fees.
• Cardio & Strength passes, Mind & Body passes, All Access
passes, Individual Personal Training sessions, Small Group Training and
Instructional classes are available for transfer within Fitness. Must
be approved by the Member Services Manager and the Assistant Director of
• Single Fitness Drop -In classes are not eligible for transfer.
• Buddy Personal Training classes are available for transfer only when
transfer is for both members. Must be approved by the Member Services
Manager and the Assistant Director of Fitness.
• Transfers cannot occur between members.