e-Folio Web Accessibility Evaluation
Based on this evaluation, the e-Folio Web site is Evaluation in Progress.
This report describes the conformance of
The review process is described in the Review Process section below and is based on the W3C's Conformance Evaluation method as described in Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility.
Base URL of site
Interpretative summary of review results
- e-Folio appears to meet Section 508
- e-Folio appears to be close to meeting CSU ATI Requirements
- e-Folio appears to not meet WCAG 2.0 Level AAA
HiSoftware reports require a username and password. Request HiSoftware Report Access.
Validation and other Various Reports
Natural language of website
- Web Accessibility Specialist
- Web Services, Information Resources and Technology
- California State University, Sacramento
- 6000 J St.
- Sacramento CA 95819-6065
Reviewer area(s) of expertise
- Web mark-up languages and validation tools
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) and Techniques for WCAG 2.0
Natural language(s) with which reviewer is fluent, or familiar
- The automated scan is conducted with HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff and is based on the CSU ATI Requirements.
- Sacramento State Web Accessibility checklist (pdf)
- Web Accessibility Evaluation Testing Environment
Conformance evaluation of Web accessibility requires a combination of semi-automated evaluation tools and manual evaluation by an experienced reviewer. Sacramento State uses HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff for automated scans and a variety of tools and techniques to manually review websites.
The Web site may have changed since that time. Additional information on the evaluation process is available in Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility.
- Sacramento State Accessible Technology Policy
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- Techniques for Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility
Repair, and Transformation Tools for Web Content Accessibility
- Selecting and Using Authoring Tools for Web Accessibility [draft]
- Review Teams for Evaluating Web Site Accessibility [draft]