- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Request for CMS User Access
- Select the appropriate online request form.
- Complete the form specifying the type of access requested and print it.
(The second page of the form contains descriptions of the available access types and their corresponding training requirements).
- Route the form to your Manager/Supervisor/Department Chair for approval signature.
- Route the approved form to your Program Administrator (College Dean or Vice President) for authorization signature.
- Complete the "Information Security Program Training" on LearnerWeb. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
- Send the authorized Request form along with the Confidentiality Agreement to
AIRC #3010, ACS,
California State University, Sacramento,
6000 J Street,
Zip: 95819- 6065
- Improperly authorized forms will be returned for correction.
- Request for access will not be granted until the Signed Confidentiality Agreement is received and appropriate training is complete.
Software Modification Request Form
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.