Roll over to explore
- About the Upgrade The "CMS" system that houses your faculty and employment data will undergo an upgrade beginning on October 27th at 5PM. The upgrade will include approximately one week of downtime for related services such as My Sac State's Faculty Center. The items featured here will familiarize you with some of the enhancements available post upgrade.
- Faculty Center Display The Faculty Center will be configured to open in a new browser tab/window to allow for continued use of other My Sac State features after your Faculty Center is accessed. You will notice that subtabs have now been added to the tabbed structure within the Faculty Center.
- Communication Options The MySacState Messaging options will no longer appear on your Home tab in My Sac State. Communications can still be sent via your class rosters but they will use email format. If you prefer to use the MySacState Message format instead, the SacSend communication tool is also available (sacsend.csus.edu).
- Class Roster The Notify button on your class rosters will now allow you to communicate with enrolled and/or waitlisted students depending upon the Enrollment Status value you select. The tool will send an email to the preferred email address (typically SacLink) of the designated students.
- Advisor Center The structure of the Advisor Center has changed somewhat with the addition of subtabs. Furthermore, advisee communication has been enhanced with the ability to select all of your advisees, a subset of your advisees or one particular individual and send a single email communication using the Notify button.
- Employee Center Feature Several of the existing links in My Sac State related to your job record will be combined into a single new "Employee Center" feature on your Home tab. This arrangement will consolidate your employment information and facilitate access.
- Employee Center DisplayThe Employee Center in My Sac State will be set to open in a new internet browser tab/window. Once open, you will find consolidated access to various employment related features that were previously distributed throughout My Sac State.
- Recruiting ActivitiesThe Search Committee and Recruitment Request Review and Approval features in My Sac State will be consolidated into a single section on your Home tab labeled "Recruiting Activities".