Roll over to explore
- About the Upgrade The "CMS" system that houses your employment information as well as the rest of the campus student, Human Resources and Financial information will undergo an upgrade beginning on October 27th at 5PM. The upgrade process will include approximately one week of downtime for related services such as accessing your Payroll and Benefits information in My Sac State. Please explore the items below for information on some of the enhancements you may notice when the upgraded system becomes available in early November.
- Employee Center FeatureSeveral of the existing links in My Sac State related to your job record will be combined into a single new "Employee Center" feature on your Home tab. This arrangement will consolidate your employment information and facilitate access.
- Employee Center Display The Employee Center in My Sac State will be set to open in a new internet browser tab or window. Once open, you will find consolidated access to various employment related features that were previously distributed throughout My Sac State (e.g., payroll information, benefits data and contact information).
- Recruiting Activities The Search Committee and Recruitment Request Review and Approval features in My Sac State will be consolidated into a single section on your Home tab titled "Recruiting Activities".
- Ease of UseAdditional features in My Sac State will be configured to open in a new internet browser tab or window. This arrangement allows for continued use of other My Sac State features after links such as the Searchable Class Schedule or Section List by Subject have been accessed.