IT Steering Committee
The IT Steering Committee provides recommendations and advice to the Vice President and Chief Information Officer(Steering Committee chair) on campus-wide information technology issues. The committee is set up to be representative of all segments of the broad IT community on campus. Representatives on the committee typically have campus-wide responsibilities (e.g. Associate Vice Presidents) or represent a class of campus-wide stakeholders (e.g. Faculty Senate, ASI, and college representatives). The focus of the committee's activities will be on planning and priority setting for campus-wide strategic IT initiatives, recommending budget allocations based on campus-wide strategic priorities, and review and recommendation of campus-wide IT policies. The Steering Committee will also address IT issues that inherently affect the entire campus (e.g. security, telecommunications/networking, accessible technology, etc).
The IT Steering Committee receives recommendations and information for consideration from both the IT Academic Advisory Committee and the IT Administrative Advisory Committee. The chairs of both committees serve as members of theIT Steering Committee.
- (Chair) Larry Gilbert, Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Information Resources & Technology
- Michael Christensen, Associate Vice President for Risk Management, Administration and Business Affairs
- Marcelline Watson-Derbigny, Associate Vice President Student Retention, Student Affairs
- Tracy Newman, Associate Vice President for Development
- Christine Miller, Associate CIO, Chair - Administrative IT Advisory Committee
- Ron Coleman, Chair, Academic Information Technology Committee (Faculty Senate)
- Fred Baldini, Dean of Health and Human Services (Deans' Representative)
- Veronica Hodge, Associate Vice President for Employee Services, Human Resources
- Patricia Worley, Executive Director, Associated Students (Auxiliary Representative)
- Janet Hecsh, Interim Dean of University Library (ex officio)
- Mark Rodriguez, Associate Professor for Teacher Education (Academic Affairs)
- ASI Student Representative