- How do I know when to change my password?
- How can I change my password?
- What are the password rules?
- What if I have forgotten my SacLink password?
- What should I do if my password is stolen, lost or compromised?
How do I know when to change my password?
SacLink account holders will receive automated emails during the days preceding the expiration of a password. The email explains how many days remain before the password expires and includes instructions for changing a password.
How can I change my password?
To change your password, se the Password Manager program found at http://password.csus.edu. Login with your SacLink username and password. From the menu select Change Password. If your password expired, you can still use it in Password Manager to change your password.Additional Resources:
What are the password rules?
- Use at least 12 characters for your password.
- Not contain your SacLink Username or any part of your full name.
- Contain characters that can be typed on a standard English (US) keyboard.
- Use a passphrase so you will easily remember your password.
What if I have forgotten my SacLink password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can still, use the Password Manager program found at http://passsword.csus.edu. Login using your SacLink. From the menu select "I have forgotten my password" and an answer the security questions. Choose Change Password from the menu on the left of change your password.
If you have forgotten your security questions, please call the IRT Service Desk at 916.278.7337.Additional Resources:
What should I do if my password is stolen, lost or compromised?
If you suspect your account or password has been compromised, report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the IRT Service Desk at 916.278.7337. Change your password immediately by going to password.csus.edu, enter your SacLink Username and password and select Change Password.Additional Resources: