Contact the FSRC at (916) 278-6112.
Email us directly at: email@example.com
Docsoft is a speech recognition appliance that generates transcripts and caption files for video and audio. This is a FREE service available to all Faculty and Staff at Sacramento State. Register for a free account to get started. To edit transcripts or caption files you will need to use the Docsoft Transcript Editor available at the Faculty Staff Resource Center Media and Captioning Project Rooms.
Learn how to search for Closed Captioned video, how to caption your own video on YouTube and how to view closed captioned content.
Camtasia Studio has a built in captioning feature which can be used to caption your videos during the production process. You can also use the Speech-to-Text feature in Camtasia Studio 7.1 to make the process of adding captions quicker. Record and caption your videos in Camtasia at the FSRC Media and Captioning Project rooms located at AIRC 3012 and which are equipped with Camtasia Studio and other video and captioning tools.
- How to Add Closed Captions in Camtasia Studio - Web Tutorial
- How to Add Closed Captions in Camtasia Studio - Text Tutorial
- Captions Overview Video Tutorial
- Using the Speech to Text Feature in Camtasia Studio 7.1 Video Tutorial
- How To Produce a Captioned Video using Camtasia Studio
Adobe Captivate has a built in captioning feature that can be used to caption videos during the production process. Record and caption your videos in Captivate at the FSRC Media and Captioning Project rooms located at AIRC 3012 and which are equipped with Adobe Captivate and other video and captioning tools.
- Adobe Captivate Accessibility Tutorials (Select "Captivate" from drop down menu)
- How to Add Closed Captions in Adobe Captivate - Video Tutorial