- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Tools & Resources
- Students & Staff
- Security Services
- Training & Awareness
- Security News
Policy & Standards
Generic accounts are SacLink accounts used for miscellaneous testing or office purposes. These accounts must be requested by an active Faculty or Staff Member. Generic accounts have a specified start and end date and do not have wireless or VPN privileges. Generic accounts have a name format of: <org>-<descriptor>.
Steps / Requirements
- Fill out the request form online.
- Print the account request form and sign it.
- Send the completed form to the Identity Management Group.
- Standard processing time is three to five working days on all account requests.
If you need the account sooner please contact the Identity Management Lead at X87635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.