- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Tools & Resources
- Students & Staff
- Security Services
- Training & Awareness
- Security News
Policy & Standards
Guest accounts are SacLink accounts used by visiting faculty, vendors or other third parties that have an academic or business relationship with the campus. Guest accounts have a defined start and end date and require Dean or AVP approval.
Steps / Requirments
1. Fillout the request form online and print.
2. Provide guest and Dean or AVP signatures.
3. Send the completed form to the IRT Service Desk.
4. Standard proccessing time is three to five working days on all account requests.
Any questions please contact the IRT Service Desk at X87337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.