Service accounts are domain accounts used for running system processes, jobs, and authenticating connections between systems. These accounts must be sponsored by an active SLS account user. These accounts do not require expirations however they require greater password strength and must be reviewed annually for appropriate use.
- Web services
- Nightly jobs (backups, indexes)
- Database connections
- Increased account security
- Increased account monitoring
Steps / Requirements
- Fill out the request form.
- Standard processing time is three to five working days on all account requests.
If you need the account sooner please contact the Information Security Office at X81999 or firstname.lastname@example.org