Wednesday, Feb 5, 2014
Upgrade to the Financial System April 17th-24th. System will be down during this time.
Like all CSU campuses, Sacramento State utilizes the CSU system-wide PeopleSoft Common Financial system (CFS) for financial business processes like Procurement and Travel Reimbursement. It is now necessary for all campuses to upgrade from that older version to the most current version. The transition is scheduled to occur April 17th - 24th. During this time CFS, and the services it provides, will not be available. This means:
- No checks or payments will be available during this time, including travel advances or reimbursements
- No procurement can be done during this time (other than through the Procard or OfficeMax)
- April 10th is the deadline for entering and approving requisitions
- No budget or expenditure transfers will be processed
- The Data Warehouse will be available for reporting, but will have data as of April 16th until the new system is ready for use.
For this reason, it is important to plan for your procurement, check and payment needs so as not to be inconvenienced during this time. For campus department users of CFS, ABA will soon be providing a more detail plan regarding deadlines.