REPRINTS FOR COPYING/PRINTING
You may be able to receive a reprint under the following circumstances:
- Paper Jam
- Toner smears or streaks
- Low toner or too much toner (unacceptable print quality)
- Print sent, but not released (and you were charged)
- Any equipment or system error/Other printer-related defects
There are no cash refunds for photocopying or printing.
There are no refunds/credits for deductions from your “free” print allotment.
You are NOT eligible for reprints under the following circumstances:
- Too many pages
- Misspelled words
- Wrong page numbers
- Printed the wrong document
- Printing to the wrong printer
- Anything you could/should have checked first in “Print Preview”
- Any job you could/should have checked the dollar amount for before releasing it
If, after reading the Guidelines above, you feel you may be eligible for a reprint, please complete this form and submit it to the lab assistant desk in AIRC 2004. Pre-printed forms are located in the AIRC 2004 computer lab.
- All students are credited with a free print allotment for black and white prints on their OneCard.
- Charges for prints do not occur untilafter the allotment has been exhausted.
- The allotment is included to accommodate situations like accidental prints, printer jams or misprints of your documents.
- Any unused portion of the credit does not carry over from one semester to another, nor will it be refunded or credited under any circumstances.
- Note that, at this time, the allotment does not apply to photocopies. These must be paid for by putting additional money on a student OneCard, or by using cash.
- Users who exceed their allotment during any semester will need to put additional funds on their OneCard in order to print. Additional funds can be added to a OneCard at any of the conveniently located Value Transfer Stations (VTS) across campus. More information can be found here: http://www.csus.edu/aba/onecard/MakingADeposit.html
- You are responsible for verifying your print jobs by selecting “Print Preview” before printing.
- You are responsible for verifying the amount you will be charged before you release the print job to the printer. This can be accomplished by swiping your card and finding your job in the list. Highlight the job and look at the details, including the number of pages and the cost, before choosing to print the job.
- You are responsible for making any reprint requests within 24 hours of the problem.