Project Management Training
We have a new year coming up, and new opportunities to enhance your skills! Several classes will be offered by Helen Norris and Lucinda Parker:
- Project Management Basics- 6 hours (standalone class)
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure- 1.5 hours (standalone class)
- Facilitating a lessons Learned session- 1.5 hours (standalone class)
- Microsoft Project Tips and Tricks- 1.5 hour (stand alone class)
- Risk Management Planning- 2.5 hours (stand alone class)
These classes can be structured as stand-alone classes, or can be given in conjunction with actual project work. For instance, if you have a new project and want your team to have some training in creating a work breakdown structure, we will do a combination class/work breakdown structure creation session so that you pick up skills while working on your project!
Please let us know if you are interested in a particular class - stand alone or with a project team. We will try to schedule the classes around work/project schedules. Email us.