- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
March 22 - April 5th: Requisition entry unavailable.
March 28 - April 5th: Accounts Payable will not be paying invoices. Invoices scheduled to be paid during this time will be issued prior to March 28th.
April 1 - 5th: Cognos data effective through March 31st.
April 6th: Anticipated CFS Go Live.
April 15th: Year-end deadline for input of requisitions greater than $50,000 (extended from April 8th).
Looking for Training?
Common Financial System (CFS) is now Live
Please see the campus announcement for further details.
Why are we doing this?
The CFS database consolidation project will combine all 23 CSU campuses' Financial systems into a single CSU-wide Financial system and is designed to be a cost effective, efficient system that will reduce overall operational costs including hardware and software.
How You Can Help
We will begin the transition to the new system on March 22. Accordingly, we have adjusted schedules for purchasing and accounts payable activities. We ask for your cooperation during this time to help us make a smooth transition.
Please note the Important Dates posted in the call-out box to the right, and help us reduce the workload by reviewing your purchase orders as follows.
Purchase Orders (including Travel)
All POs still open on March 31, 2011 will have to be manually input by the Procurement office. This is a time consuming job so we are trying to reduce the number of open POs to be input. You can help by reviewing all of your open POs to look for any that can be closed, using the following guidelines:
1. If the PO is no longer valid (e.g. item or service is no longer needed or if there is a small amount remaining on the PO that won’t be used), then contact the Buyer and ask that the PO be closed.
2. If there is an open PO for a commodity that you know has been received, then contact the Receiving office to process the receiving so the PO can be finalized and the vendor can be paid.
3. If you have a Blanket PO with no planned activity prior to April 15th, then contact the Buyer to cancel the PO. The requisition can be reentered if needed after April 15th.
4. Carefully consider the timing of your POs before entering any new requisitions. If your commodity or service is not needed before April 15th, or if your travel date is not until after April 15th, then please put off entering the requisition until April 5th.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.