New Online Portfolio!
Students can stumble in courses because they don’t know how to use the software needed for assignments. There is a solution!
The Student Technology Center partners with faculty to support student success overcoming technology related barriers. Using a peer teaching model, the Student Technology Center tutors students in the use of technology so faculty can focus on meeting course learning objectives.
We partner with faculty using various methods. Here are a few:
- Design and teach course specific workshops in your classroom or ours.
- Refer your students to our general workshops offered throughout the semester.
- Present an "Overview of the Student Technology Center" to your class
- Teach your students how to use SacCT (Blackboard) in your classroom or ours
- Tutor your students in the technology and software needed for your class assignments
- Provide large-scale printing resources for students with a direct course need.