View our online portfolio!
STC & TLC
airc 3007-3008, airc 3012-3013
The Student Tech Center partners with faculty to support student success overcoming technology related barriers. Using a peer teaching model, the Student Tech Center tutors students in the use of technology so faculty can focus on meeting course learning objectives.
We partner with faculty using various methods. Here are a few:
- Design and teach course specific workshops in your classroom or ours.
- Refer your students to our general workshops offered throughout the semester.
- Present an "Overview of the Student Tech Center" to your class
- Teach your students how to use SacCT (Blackboard) in your classroom or ours
- Tutor your students in the technology and software needed for your class assignments
- Provide large-scale printing resources for students with a direct course need.